Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Signing in to your Sabre Reservation System

I am Natasha. I have worked as a Travel Consultant for over 10+years. I have worked on different CRS (Computer Reservation Systems). Since Sabre is one of my favorites so I will be mainly concentrating on Sabre. I will try to cover as much as possible that one needs to know to work on a CRS (Sabre).

SABRE provides users with access to airline schedules, fare information, hotel rates, car reservations and other essential details needed for making a travel reservation.

Today I will focus on Sign In and Sign Out

Sign In

The sign in entry is used to identify the agent and gain access to the computer. To sign in to your CRS you need to make the following entry

SI<Work Area><Sign-on Code>

Example
SIA12345

Sign Out

Before leaving for the day or in between if you have to leave the agent is asked to sign out from the system.

SOA

This entry is used to sign out of work area A. Whereas the following entry will sign out of all work areas:

SO*

1 comment:

  1. can you direct me to exchanges information and a basic cheat sheet

    ReplyDelete